Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Commercial Patterns: Bucket Hats

In Term 4 for Soft Materials, we have started making bucket hats. The material for my bucket hat has blue butterflies with cursive writing; this will be on the outside and a plain navy blue fabric on the inside. Right now, I am at the stage of sewing my material/parts together. The process of this is a new experience for me since I haven't made something like this before although, I think I'm going great and, I am getting there at some point. 

Here is a photo of my bucket hat process, and a DIY video on how to make one:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about