Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My Character Strengths

What are your top 5 strengths?

1. Honesty - Because I am always honest and truthful.
2. Forgiveness - Because I am a forgiving person who always give second chances.
3. Social Intelligence - Because I learn from success and failure and can understand my emotions.
4. Teamwork - Because I am fair and never leave anyone out in a group.
5. Love (Aroha) - Because I am a caring person who always appreciates everything.

Did you expect these?

1. Honesty - I excepted this because I always tell the truth and be honest when I know I didnt do anything wrong.

2. Forgiveness - I expected this because I am a kind person who always forgives one another.

3. Social Intelligence - I expected this because I can acknowledge peoples feelings and have the ability to make them feel better and happy.

4. Teamwork - I expected this because I like to work with others and share each other knowledge. If anyone needs help I will try to help them as much as a can.

5. Love (Aroha) - I expected this because I have always been a caring person to others, acknowledging their feelings and always being there for one another.

Why are these important to have?  

1. Honestly is important to have because its about being real with yourself and others about who you are and is the key in life to always tell the truth and be honest with yourself. 

2. Forgiveness is important to have because it gives you happiness and allows you to move on without regretment or anger bothering you everyday.

3. Social intelligence is important to have because it is having the ability to successfully build  relationships and recognize feelings both in yourself and in others.

4. Teamwork is important to have because working with others can get you to build friendships and work together to achieve goals.

5. Love is important to have because you show that you care for others and understand their emotions, and make people feel important with the love that you give them.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Anneleise! These are great strengths to have. I love how you identified how you show these traits and why they are important. These are definitely evident in your character- you are very kind and thoughtful. Keep up the great work (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about