Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

C.I.P - Hornby Community

What community have you joined? 
I have joined the Hornby Community.

Explain why this group is your passion.
I chose Hornby Community because I want to help people in this area.

Explain one idea your interested in.
I would like to get a BBQ, Sausages and some tongs to raise money for the Ronald McDonald house and also bake some cupcakes to take their too.

How do you think you will achieve this idea?
By organizing a group who want to help. I would ask Mrs Hastie will help us organise to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about