Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2019

My DLO about our Learning Object


Today in Maths Interchange, my group and I had to make a video of ourselves explaining how to solve this new Learning Object we are doing called, Use the column method for addition questions up to 3 digits. I made a video of myself on Screencastify and I solved the question 74 + 20 on a document. I was very nervous videoing myself explaining our learning object but at the end, my video was fine.

I hope you enjoy my video and hope you have learned something from this.   

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Anneleise!

    Thank you for sharing your DLO about the column method strategy with us. I can tell you are confident using this method to solve addition questions. My suggestion for next time would be to make sure the question you use as an example matches the LO. For example, if we are learning to use the column method on three digit numbers, your equation should feature 3 digit numbers in the example!

    I look forward to see your next Maths DLO! Keep up the great work :)
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anneleise,
    Amazing DLO I like how you have explained your work,I can tell your not afraid to explain and to help others when there stuck with these type of questions.
    Maybe next time you could wear headphones or go somewhere where there not as much noise in the background so you don't get the noise in the background, other than that amazing work. :)
    -Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anneleise

    This is a really good blog I like the video it shows me you have a really clear understanding of what you are doing. I like how you know what you are doing and you are speaking clearly, It is just a bit hard to hear you maybe next time go somewhere quieter or put headphones in. :) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about