Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Hurumanu Drama Questions about Mental health

What is Mental health?
Mental health is your emotions like, how you feel and what mood you are in. It is also about your brain and how your brain is working and thinking.

When I am:
  1. Angry: When my siblings are being annoying
  2.  Happy: When hanging with my friends and spending time with my family  
  3. Stressed: When school work gets hard and having to be in girl drama

How do I deal with my emotions?
By talking to someone you trust, your parents or to a counselor.

Who is the best person to talk to when:

I am at home? Why?

  1. When i'm at home, the first person I would go and talk to would be my mum because when I tell her what is happening and how I feel, she will understand straight away and then she would go talk to the teacher or principal. 

I am at school? Why?

      2. When i'm at school, the first person I would go and talk to would be my best friend Keyana, because she will understand how i'm feeling because they might have been in the same situation, and she would help me fix the problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about