Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Acrostic poems - Drama

Last Tuesday in Drama, we had to get into groups and form our acrostic poems about ourselves together and make a performance up with actions. These are the acrostic poems we are doing and each one is about Keyana, Rowina and myself.

K- Keyana Lee Bridget O’Byrne - Keyana

E- Emotional all the time - Anneleise

Y- Youthful in my own ways  - Rowina
A- Adorable when I want to be -  Keyana

N- Netball is my favourite sport - Anneleise

A- Appreciative always - Rowina



O- October is when I was born - Keyana

B- Brave when I hurt myself - Anneleise

Y- Yellow is my favourite colour - Rowina
R- Resilient to everyone - Keyana

N- Natural me - Anneleise

E- Enthusiastic all the time - Rowina




A - Anneleise Peka So'oialo - Anneleise

N - Nice to everyone when i’m in good moods - Keyana

N - Netball is one of my favourite sports I like to play - Rowina

E - Encouraging to my friends who are having a hard time and are struggling in situations. - Anneleise   

L - Light hearted all the time - Keyana

E - Excited at going on trips to places - Rowina
I - Intelligent on working hard at school and achieving things - Anneleise

S - Sociable to everyone - Keyana

E - Eager about doing my work - Rowina



S -  Sporty when i’m hyped - Anneleise

O - Organised with my school materials - Keyana

O - Optimistic everyday - Rowina

I - Incredible in my own ways - Anneleise

A - Amazing at doing thing I didn’t know I could do - Keyana

L - Lazy at doing my chores and getting out of bed - Rowina

O - Open - minded about things - Anneleise




R- Rowina faafouina Palu - Rowina

O- Obsessed with doing my homework - Anneleise

W- Wild when I get angry - Keyana

I- Intelligent in things - Rowina

N- Natural at being myself - Anneleise

A- Active in Sport - Keyana



P- Poised at standing in front of a lot of people - Rowina

A- Artist at drawing - Anneleise

L- Laughable all the time - Keyana

U- Unique in my own ways - Rowina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about