Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

My Holiday Highlights Story

One of my best highlights that I’ve enjoyed in the two weeks of the Easter Holidays, is when I went to the new cinema in town and watched a movie called Avengers End Game. I went with my cousins and brother. It was a movie involved with a lot of action, killing, some funny scenes and emotional scenes too. But what I really enjoyed the most about the movie was the action parts and the revenge parts. Before the movies
me, my cousins and brother went and had dinner at McDonald's. After having dinner, we went and bought snacks for the movie. After we bought the snacks, me, my cousins and my brother, we went and picked up my other cousin named Philip. And then we just went straight to the movies.


My second highlight was going to Flip Out for my cousin Josiah’s 10th birthday, and it was my least favourite highlight. I invited my friend to keep me company and to have fun. We had pizza for lunch and some juice. I didn’t really like my cousins birthday, because he was just playing with his friends. I also didn’t like Flip Out because all you had to do was jump around and I found that boring. After that we just went home.


My favourite part about the holiday was Easter, because me and my family all gathered at my grandparents house. We had a BBQ and a Easter egg hunt. We had loads of food and my most enjoyable part was eating it. I found all of the Easter eggs and sadly I had to share it with all my cousins. But I still enjoyed it because we all did it together. I was quite sad that I couldn’t have dessert later on because I was full from eating all my chocolates. My cousins and I, played the Nintendo all day and I had fun. This was my favourite part because I got to celebrate it with all of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about